What is StripeStripe is a payment service provider that accepts credit cards, digital wallets, and many other payment methods. Stripe is a payment service provider that businesses can use to accept dozens of payment methods, from credit cards to buy-now, pay-later services.
Stripe securityStripe has been audited by PCI accredited auditors and is certified as a Level 1 Service Provider for the Payment Card Industry. This is the most stringent certification level in the payments industry.
Benefits of paying with Stripe:1. Convenience, simple operation, no complicated procedures, directly input the bank card number to complete the purchase
2. Pay with credit card to help you get through financial difficulties and relieve financial pressure
3. Protect the security of your funds, the third party encrypts your bank card account, so you don't have to worry about the theft of your bank card
4. Use first and pay later. After you pay successfully, the funds will be in the bank. Only when the seller ships the goods, the funds will be sent to the seller's system. Otherwise, it will be returned to your bank card.
5. Accumulating personal credit records, using more credit cards, and repaying the amount on time can increase the credit limit and credit rating. At the same time, your bank's personal credit information database will have your good credit record.
6. It is convenient for financial management. After the credit card is billed, we will receive a detailed bill of consumption in the form of paper or email. From the bill, we can clearly understand our consumption and expenditure in the previous month.
How do I complete a payment with Stripe?
※Please follow the diagram below:
Stripe is now available on marketplaces in: (in no particular order)
United States 🇺🇸
United Kingdom 🇬🇧
Czech Republic 🇨🇿
France (Metropolitan France + overseas regions and departments (Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte)) 🇫🇷
Hong Kong 🇭🇰
Hungary (only supported for marketplaces within Hungary and using HUF) 🇭🇺
Mexico (only supported for marketplaces within Mexico or the USA) 🇲🇽
New Zealand 🇳🇿